Vray 3.6 for Sketchup 2018 Download Full Version makes it easy for you to use the world’s no 1 render for SketchUp. Architects and designers always want a professional render and V-Ray for Sketchup is what they really need. In order to bring a professional touch to their designs and also to make it photo-realistic, they definitely have to use this software. It is easy to use and learn tool which allows you to create high-quality renders directly in SketchUp. Whether you want to do quick design model and want to add more details in your 3D scenes, V-Ray will give you the complete power to render anything or simply everything.
Vray 3.6 for Sketchup 2018 serial key allow you to render as fast as possible. Now you can spend more time in idea creation and less time in render making just because V-Ray for Sketchup make the whole architectural rendering process quick. It is good to know that 92 out of top 100 architectural firms all around the world are using V-Ray in their routine life. Now you are able to focus completely on design and make the most from creative tools for lighting, shading, and rendering.
Vray 3.6 for Sketchup 2018 Key Features
Let’s explore some amazing features of this best render tool in the world
- CPU & GPU rendering modes:V-Ray includes two powerful renderers in one. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware. New Hybrid GPU+CPU rendering now available.
- Interactive rendering:Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- V-ray Denoiser:Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Global illumination:Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate lights: V-ray Crack 2018 render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment lighting:Simply light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
- Physical sun & sky:Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location. Now supports SketchUp sun animation.
- Fog & Aerial perspective:Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze. True 3D fog with realistic light scattering is now available.
- Real-world cameras:Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.Vray crack download free.
- Virtual reality:Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Physical materials:Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Material library:Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Advanced textures:Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray’s many built-in procedural textures.
- Frame buffer:Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.Vray full version.
- Render elements:Download Vray for Sketchup latest version . Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software
- V-Ray Swarm:Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that’s simple and fast. Get an extra speed boost with V-Ray Render nodes.
- Proxy objects:Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more
What is new in V-Ray 3.6 Sketchup 2018?
One thing which you like the most about new version is that it is fully compatible with SketchUp 2018. Let’s explore some more features.
- VIEWPORT RENDERING:With new Viewport rendering, you can easily select and render multiple regions at once, and quickly blend between your V-Ray render and SketchUp model using +/- hotkeys to control opacity.
- POWERFUL GPU RENDERING:Faster, more powerful GPU rendering with added support for aerial perspective, displacement, subsurface scattering, matte/shadows, and more.
- HYBRID GPU+CPU RENDERING:V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can take full advantage of all available hardware, including CPUs and GPUs.
- ADAPTIVE LIGHTS:For scenes with lots of lights, the new Adaptive Lights mode can help you cut render times by up to 700%.
- SMART UI:The entire V-Ray for SketchUp interface is now cleaner and simpler, with better support for 4K monitors.
- FILE MANAGER: Manage all of your scene files in one place. Set file paths, create scene archives, and keep track of assets like textures, IES files, and proxy objects.
- V-RAY COLOR PICKER:New color picker that’s simple and powerful. Select color values in Screen sRGB (0–255) or Rendering (0.0–1.0) color space.
- V-RAY SCENE IMPORT:Import and render V-Ray scenes (.vrscene) from other applications such as 3ds Max, Rhino, and Revit.
Vray for SketchUp 2018 System Requirements
Please make sure that your system fulfills these requirements before installing V-Ray. Note that V-Ray is only supported for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit versions of SketchUp.
Vray for SketchUp for Windows
- Processor : Intel PentiumIV or compatible processor with SSE3 support.
- TCP/IP : Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported
- Operating system: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (64-bit versions only)
- SketchUp : Version 2015, 2016 or later (64-bit versions only)
Vray for SketchUp for MAC OS X
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or compatible processor with SSE3 support.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
- TCP/IP: Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9.x or higher. Download Vray 3.6 Full version for free.
- SketchUP: Version 2015, 2016 or later